Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FTJ: The why of the dreams

After coming up with dreams I need to know why I have them, what it will proved for me
  • Adopt 2+ kids- I want to give kids a family who have lost the first family.
  • Have one more kid- Because I promised Sweet Dude.
  • become SAHM or work 3 or less days- I love being with Girlygirl. I want to be the one who hugs my kids when they fall.
  • homeschool- I think that the way the schools are today to many kids get left out. I know I would not make it in today's school.
  • vacation in all 50 states- It is something I have always thought would be fun.
  • AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC,FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY
  • move bigger house- If we have a family of 6 or more we can't only have one bedroom.
  • live on a small farm- I have always wanted to live on a farm. My reason change but right now I would say for my kids to have a place to run and play everyday.
  • be free of all cc debit- It is stress full having debit.
  • teach kids to love God- I want my kids to know which way to go.
  • work as a photographer- I love to take and look at pictures.
  • own a daycare- Running around and teaching little ones all day is fun.
  • be size 10- I want to be able to play more with Girlygirl and I know it would be better for my health.
  • finish Girlygirl first year scrapbook-I love to do it.
  • make Girlygirl 2nd year scrapbook
  • walk 10000 steps a day- Help me be healthier
  • have weekly date with Sweet Dude with no TV- I want more time with Sweet Dude.
  • keep the house clean- My house stresses me out.
  • take picture of Girlgirl everyday- I think it will be fun to look at them when she is older.
  • find some who want my cat- She make me so mad. I think she needs a home without kids
  • do foster care- I want to help kids who moms and dads are trying to get better to keep them
  • my home to be the place my kids and friends want to hang out- If my kids are here I know they are being good.
  • pay full 10% offering every month- I would like to help the church and I know the Bible says to.
  • read bible daily- to be closer to God
  • read to Girlygirl daily- To help her learn and build a bond with her.
  • have a scrapbook room- I can scrapbook anytime I have just a few min.
  • learn to cook good- I want to make food people want to cook.
  • live in an RV for 3 months or more-I think it will be a fun time and a good break from the in and outs of daily life.
  • go to Disney World with family- Be great family time.
  • be 100% debt free- I think it is was God wants.
  • eat health- If I don't I will die young
  • work on getting my knee better- I am scared it will come out soon and not go back in.
  • make time to hang out with friends- I needed to have friends and good friends who are close to me to be happy.
  • meet deaf people our age here- I want Girlygirl to know she is not the only kid with a Deaf daddy. I also think Sweet Dude needs it.
  • have a brand new van- It would be cool.
  • get a wagon for Girlygirl- Mine was in my top ten of favorite toys as a kid.
  • get a swing set- I think it would be fun for the kids.
  • fix up house 100%- I will have more place to put our stuff.
  • write sponsor child monthly- I know he wants it.
  • have garage sale- Clean out my house and make money.
  • get organized- I want to be able to find what I am looking for when I want it.
  • move back to CA- I want my kids to know their Grandparents.
  • take more me days- Sometimes I need a break to be a better me.
  • personal
  • Take a 30Th bday trip with Jessica- To remember I am still young.
  • go camping 2x this summer- I loved camping as a kid.
  • have my children know that I love them- I want them to not have to look for love in the wrong way.
  • make Girlygirl laugh everyday- her laugh is so great and then I know she is happy and plus it makes me laugh.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.