Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trash to Treasure

Here are the big kids making my trash treasure. They had great fun. I just brought the stuff and they made stuff without help. They made stuff for over two hours. Tomboy made a tiger poster. She plan to take it to the zoo. They have a program that she can get free stuff. I don't know what we have not gone.
Big Sis made member card for the work out room. It is a game the girls play
Five worked with Mr Man to make a I don't know what But is was great to see and hear them work.
Saving your trash for kids to do art work is a good cheep way to have art time. You can give them ideas like building a train, car, bug, drum, doll or any other thing your child may like they can make. As you can in some of the pictures I did add other stuff whatever you have bring it out it is a let them go at it kind of thing. Be ready for a mess make sure they help you clean it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

And I have to admit that Mr Bump gets a real kick out of raiding our recycling box. :)