Monday, July 28, 2008

Discipline from the Bible

Proverbs 23:13 Do not hold back discipline from the child, Although you strike him with the rod, he will not die. Ah, how is it when you need to hear something you find it. God is a great God. I have been wondering if I am to hard on the kids. I have been letting Girlygirl get way with more and thinking it is making my life harder. Then I read this. I need to remember that I need not hold back on discipline her. Then, today the big kids (Tomboy & Mr. Man) would not listen to Sweet dude. When I got home I went crazy on them. I took the Tv away for the week and yelled like no tomorrow. I felt bad and like I was to hard on them. Ah, but God then knew what I needed to hear and brought it to my. So remember this verse when you feel like what your doing is not right.

No comments: