Monday, February 23, 2009

Top 10 Play Things: February

After reading Our Top 10 Play Things over at Let's Explore also Totally Tots does favorites for Tot School. Both of which I love to read. I am a nosy person and love to get ideas from other. So if I love it maybe you will to. I will be posting Girlygirl's favorite things of the month on the last Monday of each month. I think it will be fun to look back at how it changes and stays the same over the year.
February's Top 10 Play Things
  1. Scissors-We got these great scissors that open on their own.
  2. Dolls
  3. Board Games-so far she has not picked a favorite but games are fun to her right now.
  4. Little People
  5. Markers-mostly used to trace hands
  6. Sesame Street Camping Car
  7. Hair and Make up bag
  8. Books-Favorite right now Go Away Big Green Monster
  9. Magic Mic-Likes it best when mom or dad make music for her
  10. Easel
Please share you child's favorites if you have a blog and want to blog it add that here or leave a comment with your child's Top 10. I look forward to reading them. Like I said I am nosy.

No comments: