Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tot School: back to work week eight

~31 months~
We didn't do much of Tot School this week. We just started a new nanny job and I had to change things around. I think next week should go better. Here are the few things we did do. I am very late on this this week. I know but with life changes that is what happens. We now care for twins which we will call Boy Twin and Girl Twin.
We went on a walk and Girlygirl pushed her bike. I was amazed how far she was able to walk.
She painted. And for the first time in a long time would use finger paint with out a brush. She likes to do everything the "right" way.
We got a new toy for Table time(tot school) which she loved and played with it a lot. I am not sure how it is learning but I know she had fun. She like to pretend it was a birthday cake and candles. She would then sing Happy Birthday and blow them out. Please visit 1+1+1=1 to learn more about Tot School and see what others are doing or maybe even add a post of your own.

No comments: