I have been buying gallon ice cream for about a year now. It is not as good as the name brand ice cream so from time to time I do still buy the name brand stuff when it is on sale. I have found lost of reasons to buy a big tub of ice cream.
- It is cheaper: There for I get it more often.
- The tubs make great buckets for cleaning, play in the sand, etc.
- The tubs are a great place for small toys or stuff for table time
- I can afford to get topping for my ice cream and it is still cheaper.
- I use the tubs for a GB (garbage blow when cooking)
- I have a tub with cat food in it.