Monday, January 28, 2008

Finding Friends

In my last post I talked about doing the Fire Station with the play group. I knew Girlygirl and Five need to get out and play with other kids so I went looking for a playgroup. I found my on meet up http://www.meetup.com. I have really gotten to know the other moms and mad great friends. Each group on there is different but I found lost close to me and maybe you can too. I like being to have the girls get out and do fun stuff with other kids. After join the group we started going out 2 to 3 times a week and both girls are so much happier. Now that it is winter we do lots of inside stuff but they get to run and play. Even when they don't get to run and play just getting out of the house is wroth it. They both love the days we go out and the days we stay home now.

1 comment:

Melissa Markham said...

Playdates are very important! And it is good for you to have your time with other grown-ups! Enjoy the journey. There is nothing better than our time with our children!