Wednesday, January 16, 2008

links and what I think

www.dltk-kids.comThis link has little of everything. It has great letter, number, shapes and writing acttivities. As well as Bible, Charactors and much more. For me this looks like an everything site for preschool at home. One of my favorite things about it is that it looks easy to do with just one kid although it could be done with more. It starts with stuff for kids as young as two to do. I like that lots. I know that lots of sites I have found are good for older ones. great site take a look. www.makinglearningfun.com This site has some great themes to use. From looking at the site I would say it is not the best but again most the stuff can be done with just one child. They have great printables too. It would be helpfull but not the only site you could use. I love the idea of getting girlygirl to do thing with her favorit book or other thing at the time to bring learning alive.

No comments: