Friday, February 15, 2008

Why I want to adopt

I guess you could say I have always wanted to adopt a child from the states. I young child waiting for a family.  I know that there are so many children here waiting for a family. I want to be able to do that.  I remember telling Sweetdude that if he didn't think you could ever adopt then we maybe shouldn't get married. He was shocked by my words but knew it must mean something to me.  I am not sure why now I feel is the time to start looking for the child God has planned for me to have from day one but I do. I haven't yet talk to Sweetdude about the timing in which it will happen but I know it is not too far off until we start everything. If that mean it is a month or a year so something else I am not sure. I know it is in God's hands and he know what will happen next. I can't wait to see the next step.

1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

We adopted 3 sons from Foster Care.
I hope and pray for your heart's desire to be God's plan for your family. It's been a hard, joyful, and fulfilling experience.

Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies
Our Preschool Homeschool